Sculpt & Paint
Make your own Dolphin
Product: SBR 108
“Make your own Dolphin “ has never been so easy in 5 steps:
- Step 1: Design: Design with a pencil directly on your Dolphin what you like to take off.
- Step 2: Rasp: Rasp and carve your Dolphin with a rasp or a knife.
- Step 3: Sand: Use a 80 grid sandpaper to smooth the surface.
- Step 4: Prime: Use a quality primer or white paint for your first coating.
- Step 5: Paint: Paint your Dolphin with acryllic paint or decorate it with goldleaf or paper.
Other possibilities: paint and stamp with the existing Dolphin:
- You can also paint your Dolphin as it is and stick it on your canvas or on your wall.
- You can also stamp paint with your Dolphin on your paper, canvas or on your wall.